To become a 2024 contestant,
you need to follow these directions carefully:
- Pageant Entry Fee - $595
(may be split into payments this will be included in your welcome email.)
- Complete the Online Application form to register a title.
(Offical details and Affidavit will be emailed to you on your next steps.)
- Select a recent snapshot and email to pageant office. This does not need to be a professional photo. email: [email protected]
- The pageant office will send you a Welcome email with your title to compete along with the next steps on how to secure your spot.
- Pay your Entry Fee Registration Payment details in your email - this will get your sash ready to be ordered with your title.
(sashes will be ordered only twice a month on the 1st and 15th so whatever time you apply will determine when your sash is ordered.)
- Once we have received your online application, snapshot, and initial payment you will become an official contestant in the pageant.
- Make sure you list in the section provided the titles you would like to represent. Contestant state, regional and area titles are accepted on a first come basis. Represent your state/region first! Crown and Sash available with titles to begin making your appearances and gaining sponsorship.
Get your application and entry fee in immediately!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office at 614-370-8678 or e-mail us at [email protected]
We look forward to working with you as you prepare to become the next WINNER!
ELIGILIBITY: open to United States, US Islands & Canada girls!
Ms.: 21 & up - can be single, divorced, widowed & have children. 27yr & older this is your division to compete in if any apply above. NOT MARRIED
Mrs.: 21 & up - can have children and must be married.
Rules and Regulations Affidavit:
This is located under the online application and MUST be submitted with signature after your application is accepted to compete on pageant weekend.
CONTESTANTS ARE JUDGED IN THESE AREAS:
Interview Competition: Pageant judges spend time with each contestant to learn about her successes, talents, goals and topics related to her contestant bio sheet. Attention is focused on her poise, charm, self-confidence and her ability to communicate, as well as the substance of her answers.
Captivating Runway Fashion: Unique to Captivating it's our Captivating Fashion Week. Each division is given a theme and will showcase their collection on the runway. Your outfit should allow you to showcase your fun sense of fashion. All details are in your official handbook. Come to WOW the audience and judges!
Fitness Wear Competition:(All Divisions) Fitness wear is scored by judges based on your appearance of overall health and fitness while modeling an aerobic outfit for this score.
Evening Gown Competition: Each contestant wears a gown she has chosen for herself. Attention is focused on each contestant's overall appearance, self-confidence, sense of style and how the captivates the judges and audience.
COMPETITION WARDROBE -
You will be required to provide your own competition wardrobe:
1) Opening Number Outfit – Included in your Official Handbook.
2) Personal Interview Attire - For the judges' interviews, there are no specific guidelines other than that you should wear a daytime outfit that you feel is appropriate for interview.
3) Captivating Fashion Week - At Captivating we have each contestant compete in a THEME per division. Come to WOW the audience and judges! Dare to stand out! Once you receive your Handbook you will know the exact details of your division's theme.
4) Fitness Attire (All Divisions) - NO SWIMSUITS ALLOWED. It may be one or two piece aerobic wear of your selection. Exact wardrobe details will be in your handbook.
5) Evening Gown - There are no specific requirements regarding the gown other than that it should be full length, fit you well and compliment your own coloring and physical features.
Specialty Awards: In addition to choosing TEEN, MISS, MS. & MRS. CAPTIVATING® awards will be presented to the Most Photogenic, Best in Fitness, Best in Evening Gown, Best in Interview and Top Model.
There is NO TALENT COMPETITION
No experience is necessary!
Age Requirements and Divisions:
- Ms: 21 & up (if you are 27yr & up you can chose this division to compete in.)
- Mrs: 21 & up (can have children, must be married)
2024 Pageant Fee:
- All divisions early Pageant fee: $500 (Early Entry Fee)
- After Jan. 1st, 2024 Entry Fee: $595